BETA This is a trial service — your feedback will help us to improve it.

Filing an amended extractives report

You will need:

  • A valid XML file which matches the prescribed schema. Guidance can be found here.

Amendments to a previously filed report can be made free of charge.

Start now

On the Companies House Extractives Service

Help uploading your report

Contact Companies House if you have issues uploading your report.

Last updated: 7 December 2015